Wow Preston... I haven't updated The Daddy Times in a long time! Well... it's Spring Time and Mommy was off for a week. I had a break from takingyou to school in the mornings... As a father and husband I feel so proud to see Mommy wake up with you and get you ready and take you to school. Not only as a father, but as a family man I love that! Mommy is a great mom; she is so wonderful with you. You two have a great connection. She gets you and you get her... hard to explain, but I see that special bond. That's not to say we don't have a special bond, but I know you two have this special bond... very hard to explain. But I am so happy that I have you two in my life. GOD has blessed me and I hope he continues to give me these wonderful days to spend with you... You had mommy hang out with you on Wednesday, 3/18 and she took you to Chuck E Cheese... she went to spend time with you and your friends at school on Thursday, 3/20 which I really enjoyed seeing the pictures. On Friday, I took the day off, but you went with Mommy to the new Jump U place in Carrollton. Brandy, Mommy's friend met you there with her nephew Parker. You came home excited about playing with Parker. You have such a way of making new friends....
After your nap, you and I went to Lowe's to pick out some flowers which we planted in the front yard... I had fun with you... you made my day!!!! You were such a great helper, seriously... you helped out and were such a good worker... you made sure all the left over cartins were organized and I had a flower to plant in each whole. You also made sure you watered... boy do you love the water and sprinker! You even potted your own flowers too... I will take a picture so you can see...
Last Sunday, we took you to Bonkers where Mommy and Daddy tried to keep up with you as you navigagted us through the maze and slides.... we are having such a blast having you as our son. We are enjoying being parents and we love you so much.
This is a good way for me to keep track of things... so I am just typing away.........
I love you so much Preston!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment