Monday, January 5, 2009

Ray's Intro to Blogging

Well...what can I say? My wife Amanda recently created a blog, "Mommy Diaries" to capture her thoughts/memories about our son Preston. I never thought I would create my own blog especially when I am busy with keeping up with work, life and wrapping up my MBA studies and e-mail, etc. However, here I am creating a blog. Blogging has been around for a couple of years and I never really found an interest until now. That's not to say I haven't read other blogs related to Human Resources. I would use Microsoft Word as a Diary about my life and a way to express my life events. And to someday share with Preston when he is older as well as for me to be able to go back remember...yes I am starting to forget as I get older! :)

I want Preston to go back someday and read my blog as well as his mommies. We are so lucky to have Preston. I get so sad to think how he is growing up so fast. I am trying to capture and absorb every moment. He is such a smart, silly and athletic little boy. He has an amazing memory. Both Amanda and I are so surprised with the way he catches on to things. We are both very proud parents. I am so fortunate that God has blessed me with so many gifts in life. Preston and Amanda are my everything. God definately has the master plan to my life and I feel that I am blessed in more ways than one.

I plan on looking back at some of my notes and highlighting/blogging events from 2006, 2007 and 2008...wow, you see... time goes by so fast. It's now January 2009. So much has happened in the past three years. I am so glad that Amanda loves to take pics, because we have tons of pics that have captured precious moments. I hope that with this blog I can cherish and share many memories about my life and my family.

2009 will be a busy year for me as I plan on wrapping up my MBA in Accounting and achieve certain professional goals. But one thing is for sure, I plan on spending even more quality time wth my son and wife.

Happy New Year!!!

Ray V.

No comments:

Post a Comment